Tuesday, July 12, 2005

We're Baaaaaa----aaack!


Ozarks Vacation
Originally uploaded by Kimmy Crack Corn.
Home again home again hippety hop. We're back from our Ozark adventure, and we're relatively tick, chigger, and poison ivy free. Relatively I said.

Four generations met up for some hiking, eating, game-playing (mostly chess and cribbage), and a lot of just rocking on the porch. We had a fantastic view of the Ozarks from our cabin right outside of Jasper, Arkansas.

I don't have much time to write, but I will say that one of the highlights of the trip was when The Goose pooped on the front porch while standing up by the picnic table totally naked. There was also a fun cribbage tournament which I would've won if we had had time to finish. I believe a certain never-ending chess game blocked the completion of the tourny.

When we got home, The Goose was so excited that he did laps around his playroom and attempted to play with every single toy, book, and perty he owns before crashing at 7:00 p.m. last night. He was an angel the whole time ... even in the car, and I'm starting to think we're gonna keep him.

If you click on the photo above you can see some other shots of the weekend. More later ...

No comments:

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...