Monday, July 18, 2005

The Apple Doesn't Fall Far


Like son
Originally uploaded by Kimmy Crack Corn.
Like father

When I was little, I was primarily known for two things: talking nonstop and untaping my diapers. Well friends, the old adage about the apple is true. This morning I went to get Goose up for the day, and whaddayaknow, his diaper was beside him in the crib (luckily it was empty).

Then later today, the guys went on a walk and JEB was trying furiously to remove his hat. B was patiently replacing it each time and saying "no" firmly. After about 22 times, The Dad finally won and the hat stayed on. But about a minute later, The Goose looked up at his dad and said, “no no no no no no no.”

When B was little, he was a climber and can you tell where this is headed? A few days ago I found JEB in his room on top of a plastic bin which is directly in front of his window. He climbed up to get a better view.

The pictures above are of B and J at about the same age. Can you tell which is which? After my trip to Mississippi this weekend, I’m hoping to get one of myself to post.

If you want to comment on anything, you can click on the pictures and then make your comments about the photos themselves inside the program I use called “Flickr.”

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...