Monday, July 25, 2005

PAPPAW'S 90TH Birthday


PAPPAW'S 90TH Birthday
Originally uploaded by Kimmy Crack Corn.
The Goose and I returned last night from Mississippi where we celebrated his great grandfather's 90th birthday ("Pappaw"). It was a fantastic weekend filled with cat chasing, wagon riding, and just a little bit of fit throwing.

All of Pappaw's children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren were there for the big event. As always, if you click on the photo above, you can see some other photos of our little getaway. Thanks to Macy & Grandaddy for being such wonderful hosts.

I will write more later when I get a chance ... right now I'm swamped trying to get unpacked and plan for my teaching this week.

Hope everyone is doing well. Please drop us a line!

No comments:

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...