Thursday, July 14, 2005

EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT!


Grinning
Originally uploaded by Kimmy Crack Corn.
The Goose has spoken his first word! I thought my ears were deceiving me yesterday, but it was confirmed this morning by the Dad who lives here ...

Our little genius can say BALL! Ok, so actually it's more like BAH, but he definitely means ball and can even say it while practicing soccer (further evidence of his soaring development).

Today I pointed at the ball three times and said, "What's this?" and he replied, "BAH." Then I made him cry by jumping up and down screaming HE DID IT HE DID IT HE DID IT!

Today we are going for a tour of a "Mommy's Day Out" program that The Prince is considering for the fall. It's only one of his many options, and they're courting him big time. He insisted upon an 11 a.m. appointment instead of their suggestion, 10 a.m. Who do they think they are? What ten month old isn't napping at 10 a.m.? Please people, don't insult him.

No comments:

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...