Tuesday, July 05, 2005

SNEAKY DEVIL


SNEAKY DEVIL.JPG
Originally uploaded by Kimmy Crack Corn.
Isn't he sneaky? Look at those eyes! And the teeth! And the curl of hair extending over the left ear!

For the Fourth, we celebrated at B's boss's house. The Goose spent his time there stalking another guest's dog, poking the dog in the eyes multiple times, and teething on a corn cob. It's so nice that I have this really great camera that I forget to take with me EVERYWHERE.

B says that it may be a blessing in disguise that I am so forgetful since likely the camera would not come back home with us (and the warranty doesn't cover loss or theft). So the picture above is from the part of the holiday where we were watching Baby Beethoven for the 237th time. He still loves those videos and in case you need any ideas about what to get him for his upcoming birthday (he has one a month BTW), there are many other Baby Einstein videos that we do not own. Like, for example, "Baby Shakespeare," "Baby Galileo," etc. Not that I'm hinting, I mean, really, I'm much more subtle than that.

No comments:

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...