Thursday, July 14, 2005

Learn Everything Day


ZERBERT
Originally uploaded by Kimmy Crack Corn.
Ladies & Gentlemen,

Did you know that today was LEARN EVERYTHING DAY? Here is a list of what our Prince accomplished today:

1. Saying "Bah," for "ball," as you already know.

2. Standing by himself for approximately 32 seconds.

3. Imitating me saying "BYE-BYE" on the phone to Grammy. Yes, on the same day he said, "Bah." Yes, I know, it's unbelievable.

4. Playing zerbert in the bathtub on mommy's tummy.

Now, #4 may need a little bit of explanation ...

Usually during hairwash nights, I get in the tub with The Goose just to prevent a major backache and mopping the floor. So tonight while he was playing, I just relaxed back and watched. Then, all of a sudden, he crawled up onto my belly, buried his face, and blew. Like a fart sound. Like a zerbert. Like he's a total and complete genius comedian wonderbaby. Then, he looked up at me, laughed hysterically (see above picture), and proceeded to do it over and over again until all three of us were exhausted from laughing. It was THE funniest thing in the history of The Goose, and possibly the funniest and happiest moment of my life to date.

What did YOU do on Learn Everything Day?

No comments:

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...