Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Up to the MINUTE coverage ...


This is Mother Goose reporting live in Nashville.

At approximately 9:30 a.m., the Goose went to school and met his four new classmates (3 boys and 1 girl) and his teacher, Miss Sarah. He cried a little, but by the time we had paid the tuition, it was over.

Then The Mom walked around the neighborhood for 30 minutes with cell phone in hand. At approximately 10:15 a.m., The Mom checked back in and the room was dark for nap time. Whimpers were heard, but it appeared that all was going relatively well. Miss Sarah came to the door and inquired about a pacifier. I told her about the blankie/thumb option and she seemed excited about this development.

I'm off to sign a contract to work for the fall semester on Monday/Wednesday nights again. This time I'll be teaching a "Communication Skills" class.

Later in the day I'll post again on the developments of Goose Goes to School Day.

No comments:

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...