Thursday, August 04, 2005

The Goose on the Piney


Sacked Out
Originally uploaded by Kimmy Crack Corn.
Aunty Amy is in town (YIPPEE!) and today was a river trip, fun-in-the-sun, scare-away-all-the-wildlife-with-a-screaming-baby kinda day. We went to the Piney River (east of Nashvegas) for a little floatin' and splashin'. There are lots of other pictures, but this one is my favorite because in all the time we've had this Goose (nearly 11 months!), he has NEVER just fallen asleep in my arms in the middle of the day (in the middle of a river!) like this. So I forgave him for scaring away the blue herons and turtles. Actually, there was only one incident ... he really enjoyed the experience for most of the time. There's probably a lot of happy fish in that river because we managed to submerge and ENTIRE box of those really good thin triscuits, which, as everyone knows, fish love.

We're so sad that Aunty Amy has to leave tomorrow. Click on the picture to see more of our day.

No comments:

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...