Saturday, August 20, 2005

Teeth & Feet Update


ZoomZoom
Originally uploaded by Kimmy Crack Corn.
For those who want to be in the know, keep reading:

The Goose now has EIGHT teeth. And he's not afraid to use them. Anywhere.

Also, he has acquired two new pairs of shoes, thanks to Grammy.

ZoomZoom
I love this picture ... puts things in perspective.

Actually, I'm super glad that Grammy insisted on getting him some shoes because ... are you ready? ...

The Goose starts school next week (and shoes are required). Yes, yes, he will be doing art projects and learning about science and reading and writing and all of the other things that 12- month olds do so well. Meanwhile, I will be in the car in the parking lot, weeping with cell phone in hand waiting for the call that confirms he cannot live even a minute without his Bob. OR ... maybe I'll just mosey over to the REALLY CLOSE bookstore and eat a bagel and drink some coffee and plan for my fall semester class. OR ... maybe I'll go home and SLEEP. Or maybe ... hmmm ... this is looking better!

Actually, we are very excited for JEB to meet some friends and for mom to have some "off" time. He'll be there from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Wednesdays. A good, slow start for the both of us. In addition, I have volunteered to be a substitute teacher at the school, so I'll be really close and earn a couple extra bucks.

Hope y'all are having a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...