Monday, August 01, 2005

In the Matter of Bob vs. NWA ...

Hello, my name is Bob. The Goose has his Ms and Bs mixed up (in selective cases), so recently I have started answering to Bob.

Now ... I'm sure you have been checking this site furiously trying to find out how the court case came out, so here's your answer: NWA sent an attorney (picture briefcase, suit, high heels, and hair pulled back) who asked for a continuance to which Bob the Brilliant agreed. Even as I type, ivy league law schools are getting the news about my phenomenal legal mind and are preparing to offer me positions in their next class. WHAT WAS I THINKING?!?!?!?!?

Now we'll all meet back cheerily next week after the defendant has had more time to prepare and Bob has had more time to get nervous and wonder why in the world she is taking on the fourth largest airline in the world in a matter of less than $500. If you're willing to form a pep squad to back me up, I'll be in courtroom 2 at the Metro Courts next Monday at 8:45 a.m.

More importantly, JEB has come down with whatever I had last Saturday and is running a low-grade fever. We're giving him Tylenol and Pedialyte for now but are watching closely. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...