Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Lean, Mean 75th Percentile, Swimming, Political Machine



I have forgotten to post that we had a good four-year checkup and that we are GROWING (despite the inhalation of steroids twice/day). He is now up to my belly-button and proud of it.




Are you thinking what I'm thinking?




Swimmer.




As in, the next Michael Phelps.




Can't you just see him tearing through the chlorine?




Announcer: "The American, John-John, has now double lapped all of the other competitors and doesn't seem to be slowing down at all! He's unstoppable!"







And me watching from the stands, nervously biting at my cuticles and popping valium leftover from my second round of laser eye surgery.








Of course, this swimming thing ... it's only if the whole presidential thing doesn't work out.





Or hey! How about Vice President! That might be a better option! In fact, he could possibly even be qualified NOW for that position!






Katie Couric: Mr. John-John, in light of the current economic disaster going on in this country, what experience do you have in banking, corporate lending, or investments that might guide you in your position as Vice President?






John-John: My mom and dad and me, we can actually SEE a bank from our house.




Katie: But Mr. John-John, what direct financial experience can you bring to the table as a Vice Presidential candidate?






John-John: Really! We can SEE the bank from our house, and sometimes I go in there with my mom to make deposits, and we drive past there EVERY DAY, and I wave at the security guard when he's standing outside!





See? Four years old, 75th percentile, and we already have two very good career possibilities.


2 comments:

Melany @ Project Anthologies said...

I love it. Perhaps he can swim in the olympics while being in office?

Me said...

Trying not to pee in my pants laughing...

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...