Wednesday, October 15, 2008

BREAKING NEWS

This just in ...

The director of The Goose's swim school has just offered us 3 private lessons for the price of the group lessons in an effort to catch him up to his peers. It's been a harrowing few weeks at swim school, and no one is pleased with his progress. We're all hoping this effort will help alleviate some of his, um, challenges.


So, being paragons of good parenting, we're gonna infuriate him by sending him to MORE swim lessons! I'll keep you posted as I know you're all standing by anxiously awaiting news on this front. I fear that my dreams of Olympic gold are fading, but at least we still have the political aspirations!

JB for VP!

No comments:

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...