Saturday, October 25, 2008

7 Things ...

about me ...
1. When I was 11, I moved into my closet with nothing but a mirror, a sleeping bag, a jambox, and some Reba McEntire cassette tapes.


2. I like to eat the half-popped kernels at the bottom of the bag of popcorn.

3. I got in the top ten at the 1995 Mississippi Junior Miss. It's not a pageant; it's a scholarship program.

4. I have a minor in piano performance. My first piano professor in college broke a pencil over my fingers. "Inadvertently."

5. I am obsessed with CNN & NPR.

6. I keep a red pen handy when I read books. If I find an error, I mark it using a proofreader's code, and then I send a letter to the publishing company. I also diagram the sentence and put that in the envelope as well.

7. I once sued Northwest Airlines for the demolition of my Medela Pump-n-Style breast pump. I lost, but the judge CLEARLY liked me, as evidenced by his meanness to both the corporate attorney AND the flight attendent witness. You can also read about it here and here.

Sorry guys, but I'm tagging you: Heather, Cindy, Ashley, Carrie, Kellymac, Andy, and Judy. And just because I know some of your won't participate, I'm tagging some additional people just for funsies: Amy in Austin, Carrie in Austin, and Liz in Austin.


By the way, those are most of the blogs I read, plus Melany, who tagged me.

No comments:

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...