Monday, March 22, 2010

News of Note

Earlier tonight, our eldest ripped his first baby tooth out of his gums in a bloody show of manhood.  Unfortunately, he's counting on $1 for this one, but the Tooth Fairy could only find fitty cents.  Note to TF:  Keep cash on hand when teeth are loose.















In other news ...

As evidenced by the below photo, Sam is thrilled about his new plastic. You can see a video of him laughing by clicking here.



















In parental news ...

Coach B's first soccer game is Wednesday.  We're hoping for a better season this year.

And Yours Truly has another cold.  My fourth since February.  Not that it's all about me or anything.  I'm just sayin'.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...