Thursday, September 01, 2005

Long time, no post


Sorry for the delay. I know the grandparents are having withdrawals. Three major issues have prevented my posting:

1. The Goose got croup but is recovering nicely. He did have to stay home from school yesterday and was disappointed. You can click on the photo to see more recent shots.

2. The fall semester has begun and I am teaching three nights a week. Busy, busy, busy!

3. The hurricane has had me worried about my family and friends and so I've been spending time trying to contact them instead of blogging. They are all OK but without power. The tragedy is so devastating. The Goose and I were going to make a trip down there this weekend for my 10-year class reunion, but it's just not possible under the circumstances.

Otherwise, thing are going well. I'll try to post more specific JEB info later today.

No comments:

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...