Thursday, September 22, 2005

Little Red Wheelbarrow


Sing it to the tune of "Little Red Corvette" by Prince:

Little Red Wheelbarrow!
Baby you're much too fast!

Thanks to Aunty Amy & Uncy Todd for this cool birthday gift. There are more pictures of The Goose and his Dad if you clickety click.

Well who knew that working and trying to mother this child would be such an ordeal! Especially when one of us is ALWAYS sick with a cold. Now that I'm relatively over my cold, The Goose has now developed a runny nose with cough. Again. He went to school yesterday anyway, because if that's where he's getting these germs then he might as well go be a spreader just like the other little rugrats.

Yesterday when I went to pick him up he was in tears. I asked Ms. Sarah what was wrong and she said that he had a breakdown when Warren left. Best buds. I hope they never get in a fight because Warren has got 10 entire pounds on him. But that Goose is fast, so you never know. And speaking of weight ...

Tuesday was the 12-month checkup and here are the stats:

  • Head 47 cm
  • Height 29.5 in
  • Weight 20 lbs

But perhaps the biggest news is that while we were in the examining room waiting for the doctor, The Goose took FIVE STEPS! The Dad and I were cheering so loudly that the nurse came in to check on us. Not really, but we were happy! Yay for almost bipeds!

Not much other news to report. There's a birthday party this weekend, so stay tuned for more fun pictures!


No comments:

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...