Thursday, June 09, 2005

Pool Party


CROOKED MOUTH.JPG...
Originally uploaded by Kimmy Crack Corn.
Last Tuesday we went to the pool for the Goose to kick around in his new swim ring. This shot was taken before he threw a fit to get out and be held. While we were there, B and I both went down the slide, and you can see those pictures (and some other new ones) by clicking on the photo above.

Last night when I got home from teaching Goose was asleep in yet another pair of footless jim jams. I guess that's a guy ritual.

I have failed to mention in previous posts that Goose has become attached to a blanket that he snatched off the back of his rocking chair one night. It's a green and white fleece blanket with his name and birthday monogrammed on. Now he sleeps with it religiously. When he wakes up in a bad mood, he always brings it out of the crib with him, but he just leaves it in there if he's feeling good. I haven't gotten any pictures yet, but it's on the list.

I'm swamped now and so these posts will likely be shorter and have more typos. Forgive me!

xoxoxox

No comments:

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...