Sunday, May 22, 2005

Pool Party


POOL 007.JPG
Originally uploaded by Kim Laden.
My summer dream has come true ... a pool in the backyard. This picture was taken just before I hyperventilated because a honeybee was investigating John's striped shirt. Thanks for the pool Grammy Jane.

Not much else to note. The chickens will be arriving tomorrow, I have a very casual job interview, and B has the next two days off, as usual.

I'm so behind in my work because I keep uploading pictures and trying to think of witty names for them and then I start shrinking and expanding and cropping and taking out red eyes and then it's midnight and nothing has been done about the cheerios smashed on the floor or the stain on the carpet from diaperless playtime. And that, folks, is a sentence that I would not allow my students to get away with.

Now I MUST work! Toodles.

1 comment:

mamabird said...

Have the chickens landed yet? I can't WAIT to see pictures.

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...