Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Jewels found on John-John's camera

Tonight I decided it was time to clean memory cards. I have two cameras, so this is always a huge endeavor. But tonight I started with John's little point and shoot, with which he is obsessed. I never actually got to my own photos.

Here's what I found, divided into categories:


First, the self portraits:










Then there are the butt shots:










And finally, what I call "Weird Family Photos": (no offense to anyone -- in most of them, I am the freak)

One of them has a too-big shirt.  The other has none.  And I have salmon-colored sweat pants.  Good gracious.


Heavenly days.

Love. It.

All those missing teeth.  And my freckles!  Yet no boy freckles are to be found.   :-(

There's a fine line between choking and hugging.

All were excited about this one.


Onward and upward,
k

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Spears Family said...

The salmon colored pants are, by far, my favorite!

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...