Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Toddlers & Cadillacs

When John was Sam's age now (16 months), we went to Chattanooga to the aquarium. It was overall a decent trip, but I distinctly remember that no one slept much and John was way more interested in this pint-sized Cadillac Escalades than the fish.

I remember the exact layout of the hotel room and what it looked like at midnight, 2, 4, and 6 a.m. in various shades of moon/dawn light.

I also remember how distraught the pint-sized owner of the pint-sized cadillac became as he was forced by his father to drive around a toddler in his battery-operated treasure.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...