Friday, January 20, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MAMA!


As of tomorrow (the 21st) I will enter the last year of my 20s. And who even cares? Not me, 'cause we've got a sitter and we're going out to a Morroccan restaurant that has real live professional bellydancers. I am fully prepared to be asked to interview/audition for a job on account of my past bellydancing experience (if you don't know this about me, shoot me a quick email and we'll catch up).

I swear I am not writing this to solicit birthday calls and emails (although those are certainly welcome). I really just wanted to show off the one gift that I opened early, this photo collage taken by Nana. To. Die. For.

Eat. Him. Up.

Also, I took some doozies of my own today and one begs to be posted (the rest you'll have to click for).

Behold the cheese:

CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday to Me!

OH! I almost forgot. How could I? This is huge: My friend Mamabird gave me a Pro Flickr account for my birthday and so now I can upload approximately one point seven zillion and a half times three photos! Thanks Ashfriend!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday! I didn't even know.

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...