Saturday, October 01, 2005

Chicken Chasin' & Chicken Kickin'


.
The former done by The Goose.

The latter done by The Mom.

Yesterday at approximately 6:23 p.m., I was pecked in the left ring toe by one of The Girls. I didn't have time to think; I just acted: I kicked that chicken right in the tailfeathers. Perhaps she thought that my red toenail polish was a nice juicy bit of tomato, but she hasn't yet been questioned. They're all on lockdown as punishment. It drew blood!

Otherwise, business as usual.

I have just uploaded several of Grammy's photos from the party, so click on the one above to see more.

No comments:

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...