Sunday, October 23, 2005

If he gets any cuter ...


I'm gonna eat him.

This picture is interesting for several reasons. First, because he looked right at the camera and smiled that yummy yummy smile. Second, because in the background is The Dad of The Family (most of whom I cropped out), sacked out on the couch (we have all had a cold-like thing and are trying to get well). I think we just keep passing it back and forth or something.

Yesterday we took a family outting to the park where The Goose and I work out (Mommies in Motion class) on regular Saturday mornings. Yesterday morning we didn't go to class due to The Goose's low-grade fever. But he was feeling better by the afternoon, so we went to check out the ducks and dogs and squirrels and old rusty cans of Vienna Sausages (pronounced "vie-eena" for those of you not from the South).

If you click on the picture above, you can see more photos of this event and some amateur portraits that were taken right here in our own living room. We hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Cool pics of the Goose and the scenery. Must feel nice to live in such a beautiful area. With a beautiful baby.

I mean, TODDLER. Holy crap.

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...