Thursday, August 30, 2012

Can you say M.V.P.?

Just got this email from the football coach:

I have to tell you: John is doing so well in football. Great attitude, great effort and great skill. The long run he had in the game...that is the first time in 1+ yrs we've had that play in our book that we've had someone run it correctly. I love having him on our team. 

After practice on Tuesday, he asked "can we do our thing where we all get together and say our team name?" I didn't know the boys liked that. Really pleased me to hear him ask for that. So we got together and John got to count us down. Awesome.


No comments:

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...