Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Some Pictures of Late

Luckily tonight I have been taking pictures instead of packing for myself and/or helping the children pack for our triangle TX/MS trip that starts tomorrow. 




I asked Brian to unpack John's suitcase and check for necessities.  This is what he found:
  • 1 bottle of Elmer's glue
  • 10 pairs of shorts
  • 1 remote-control batmobile
  • 1 good shirt (several others size 4T or smaller, all short-sleeved)
  • 1 pair of skeleton-themed long-johns
  • 1 catapult launcher
Note the important missing items: socks, underwear, etc.  I laughed until tears squeezed from my budding crow's feet.

This one is doing fine despite his 3 missing teeth.  He hasn't even needed the codeine they provided.


This one wants my attention ALL the time:  "Mama PLAY!"

It's very difficult to get anything done in the face of that.



We let John open one early Christmas present -- a bed tent!  It was a hit.


Wish us luck on the triangle trip -- MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...