Friday, December 30, 2011

Adults Night Out

First, Amy hired a babysitter.

Next, we had a fabulous dinner.  During the dinner, there was nothing spilled, and nobody handed me any half-chewed food items that didn't suit their tastes.


After that, we went bowling and had a combined score of maybe 300.


Finally, there was the 80s dance party. 

Best memories of the night:
  • Jamming out to Whitney Houston's "I Wanna Dance with Somebody" and knowing every word while all the 20-somethings stood around wordless
  • Jane getting hit on by some guy from Seattle (while Bruce looked on)
  • Not being the one who had to pay (or be) the babysitter
Thanks Bruce & Jane for a super fun night out!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...