Monday, November 01, 2010

Things I want to remember about today:


John, today you said something that really exemplifies your personality.  In the car, on the way home from school: "Mom! You know how there's like an octagon and hexagon and stuff?"

Me: "Yeah?"

John: "Well I've got one that's even better and funnier. And it's gonna crack you up."

Me: "Yeah? What is it?"

John: "STINK-a-gon!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! And there could be FART-a-gon and POOP-a-gon and BUTT-a-gon too!!! HAHA AHHAHAHAHAH!!!








Sam, you did something Sammish tonight, in the chair, nursing before bed:

Sam:  "Dat" (Rubs my face.)

Me: "Awwww. Sweet boy." kiss kiss

Sam: "Mamamamama"  (Rubs my face again.)

Me: "Awwww. Such a sweet boy. I could just eat you up!"

Sam: Giggles.  Rubs my face and casually reaches up and rips the earring out of my ear. Not. Gingerly.










BOYS.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...