Sunday, August 01, 2010

Milwaukee Fam






Where's Kim in these pictures, you might ask.

Well, for most of the time, I was stuck in Kansas City, but the highlights of my own, personal journey to Milwaukee include flying out of Nashville TWICE, overnighting in Platte City, Missouri, flying into Chicago and taking a cab, pumping 7 times in public restrooms, and somehow becoming a personal travel companion for a 300 pound mentally handicapped man, with whom I struck up a lovely friendship.

Total trip time for Kim: 31 hours
Other stats:  3 planes, 3 cars, 1 train, 30 ounces of milk
Total time in Milwaukee:  33 hours
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...