Thursday, August 12, 2010

"It was fun!" he says.

Other than the small skirmish this morning regarding whether or not someone would accompany the kindergartner into his classroom, all went well. He didn't want me to walk in with him, but I insisted. Once we got there, he asked me to stay a few minutes. I stayed until he sneezed snot everywhere and Miss Lash didn't have any tissues out yet. See ya. Wouldn't wanna be ya. Got in the car and cried all the way home.

The length of her skirt was more appropriate today.

At pick-up time, there was a line of cars like you have never seen. I sat for 45 minutes waiting my turn. When he got in the car, he was SO excited. Immediately he said, "Mom! It was FUN! Como te llamas?"

"Me llamo Kim," I replied.

He stared. He was impressed, I could tell.

"Como te llamas?" I asked

"Me llamo John."

Yay.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

mudmama said...

That is awesome! Muy bien! I can't believe our babies are in kindergarten! (I was too chicken to go through with the pick up line today!)

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...