Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Maternal Grandparents Visit and Get a Hotel with a Pool




I know: She looks about 20 years younger than she is.  (Wanna know her secret?  Vaseline.)







Red shirts.















I really wish this next one had come out clearer because I love this photo. 


















The author is glad that this one includes only her head, shoulders, & offspring.














The finale was a lovely 2-hour swimming spree in which Sam napped in Macy's arms, Grandaddy watched and fetched things, John swam the width of the pool 11 times (freestyle with side breaths!!!), and I just enjoyed it all.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...