Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer Vacation 2010: Broken Bow, Oklahoma

We drove ten hours.














We swam.














We hiked.














We discussed whether or not this was the location of Jesus's crucifixion. (It's not.)
We built and raced boats.
Sarah won.  (She's my favorite.)
Emma came in 2nd.  (She's also my favorite.)

Katie was the cheerleader.  (She's my other favorite, and she is 5 weeks older than John.)

And, last but not least: Lil Man.  Yes, there are four of them.  The last one is a boy!  So he's my favorite boy!


Unless of course, you're counting blood relations.
In that case, these are a few of my favorite things:




Happy Tuesday.

1 comment:

Melany @ Project Anthologies said...

YAY! Fun family vacay pictures. Glad you had fun.

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...