Thursday, March 05, 2009

Some thoughts ...


  • My kid -- despite FOUR prescription drugs -- is still coughing.
  • Applied kinesiology is our next stop on the Asthma Tour.
  • Wish me luck at the TN TESOL conference tomorrow, where I am part of a panel discussion regarding ESL issues from a community college perspective.
  • Should I cut my hair this short again?
  • I am one day away from Spring Break.
  • Today I witnessed a colleague tell another colleague to "zip it."
  • My kid is still coughing.
  • My kid is currently on FOUR prescription allergy/asthma meds. Oh. I already said that. Right.
  • FOUR.
  • Hey out there ... all you Applied Kinesiologists ... any appointments for, um, NOW?
  • Kid.
  • Still.
  • Coughing.
  • Did I say before that he is still coughing even though he is on oral AND inhaled steroids, Singulair, AND Albuterol as needed?
  • Sometimes I feel like I have a special-needs child.
  • Sometimes I think I need to be happy that it's not something much, much worse.
  • I would sell my soul to make him stop.
  • I swear to make a more concerted effort to post with more positive energy next time.

1 comment:

Me said...

I swear he looks just like Christopher in that picture. Yay for our handsome little boys! I'm interested to hear how it goes with the applied kinesiology. I have a friend who swears by accupuncture for her allergies - don't know if they do it for asthma or how much John would go for it.

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...