Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm pretty sure they weren't sad to see us go.







The Goose and I just returned from Austin, wherein there was fighting, whining, baby bouncing, fighting, whining, baby bouncing. Lather, rinse, repeat.

I seriously considered a drop-in, strip-mall daycare.

Oh, but Lucy. Sweet, precious Lucy. It was all I could do not to sneak her on the plane.







Sliders
a coupla lookers
DSC00282
Ame and I have vowed not to do this again until there are grandparents around to referee.
Herding CatsThis foot-in-the-lens-squish-the-baby shot is my favorite pic of the trip. So appropos.
Good night, and click here to see videos.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...