Saturday, March 21, 2009

58 Camels


  • I wanted to share some quotes from the last week, but I'm too lazy to write down who said what ... use your imagination:

  • Whoa! That fire truck ladder is longer than 58 camels!
  • We do not run around the playground until our pants are pulled up.
  • I like my old blue rope better. (Though he used the new white one to climb 30 feet up the side of a pine tree.)
  • OOH! Ed's burning, I need to go. Can I eat a snack at his house?
  • What time does the tooth fairy come? I better hurry up and rot my teeth out.
  • No you may not have another banana. Go to your own house and get a snack. Don't you know we're in a recession? (Note: This was not said to precious Annie, pictured here. It was to a certain boy neighbor who kept dropping his bananas.)
  • Posted by Picasa

    No comments:

    To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

    Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...