Monday, December 15, 2008

This is How Ridiculous I Am.

I made FIVE different styles of holiday cards. All of which required my printer, some stuff from Michael's, a completely unnecessary amount of time sitting in our home office (aka dining room) yelling, Scotch tape, and scissors.

I like the ones on the bottom row center and right, but the "I wonder as I wander" (top right) is what most of you will get.

Just for funsies, VOTE by leaving a comment!

This is what happens when I don't have students to attend.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Spears Family said...

I like the family one or the close-up of just the face one. Wow, you really are bordering on ridiculous. About like when I was obsessive about JT's pacifiers matching his clothes all the time! What we moms do.

Basha's Mama said...

Hmmmm I do like the wandering but I think my favorite is the family pic. Brian's aversion to being in the picture be darned. :) We're in AZ now and are making our poor daughter sleep in a bathroom. Such is life when you have a baby that sleeps perfectly but only in her own room.

Lori Inman said...

I'm jealous that you have time to make such beautiful cards. I love them all!

Jet Noise said...

oh, i love the bottom center.

Melany @ Project Anthologies said...

Yep - the bottom center one is adorable. As are all of them! I'll take one of each please. ;)

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...