Friday, December 12, 2008

Snow Day? Snow Angel?



Today we had an inclement weather day even though I could still see the grass under the snow.

In this video, I love how he actually ponders the question, "Are you an angel?"

We went for a hike and acted silly all morning. Now the guys are sleeping off the snow and sushi while I desperately try to find a decent picture for a Christmas card. Husband is against being on the card, which complicates matters. I'm thinking of using an "I wonder as I wander theme," since there's the line about how Jesus came "for poor ornery people like you and like I" ... Even though that incorrect first-person subject pronoun bothers me there in object position, I think the ornery theme is pretty right on.

Click here for more snotos.

I crack myself up.


No comments:

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...