Thursday, August 07, 2008

Cut Offs, Bug Bites, & Toasters


These are a few of my favorite things!

He loves this pair of cut off bluejeans, which I butchered one day out of frustration. He is really into dressing himself, and he puts on the most awful combinations of orange and too-short pants. So I cut these off with my meat scissors a couple weeks ago, and he's probably worn them 5/7 days each week since then.

Those are all mosquito bites on his leg, but thanks to our neighbor's new chainsaw job, we don't have such a bad problem anymore.

And finally, the new addition to our household! Her name is JANE, and only her namesake knows why ...

This is "Jane," our new toaster


No comments:

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...