Thursday, October 11, 2007

Adults Have Misclassified Him as a Handful


Right. That angel? How could anyone think he's a handful?

OK. So he hasn't been napping at school and tomorrow's the day that Mama goes in to find out WHY there is never a peaceful, closed-lid crescent moon hanging over his name (the class indicator that a nap has been taken).

You'll be happy to know that I have now fixed my Flickr account so that you can actually see the photos! I just realized that I had my privacy filter set so high that not even the happy wire-tapping people in the White House would be able to see them. So now you should be able to click that link I provided in my previous post and see all the birthday party pics.

For general pics, click here.

Sorry, I'm tired. Buying a house is hard work. You have to sign all these papers and your hand just hurts by the end of the day. My life is so hard.

Next week I may be absent, but I'll make up for all of it; I promise.

No comments:

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...