Thursday, October 04, 2007

My Other Carseat is on a Tractor


Or so his birthday boy shirt says.

We had the party! And only one kid cut his head open and had to get stitches! A well-planned event indeed. Click here for all the photos.

In other news ...

There was a Fall Fundraiser at his school on the same weekend that all the grandparents were here. (Lucky school!) And they had karaoke. And he is his mother's son.

When the little girl superstar passed him the mic, he sang out:

"UNDERWEAR!"

And we beamed with pride.

I'm pooped. More next week ...

Kimmy


1 comment:

John Anderson said...

The only photo that I see when I click the click here is the one of the cool tractor cake. Are there suppose to be more pics?

Cindy

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...