Sunday, May 13, 2007

CORRECTION

It has been brought to my attention that there was an error in the post about my mom's retirement, which, by the way, wasn't really published in the Newton Record ... she wrote that autobiography as a joke for her coworkers. And therein lies the mistake, because I, of course, embellished the piece a little by adding that she is serving on the Newton Arts Commission ... she is actually only CONSIDERING serving in that capacity ... she was invited to a meeting but declined her first invitation. One doesn't want to overload oneself immediately upon becoming work free!

That's all for now.

Happy Mother's Day to all!

No comments:

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...