Saturday, February 18, 2006

Breaking the Rules


Two inches of snow definitely calls for me to break my self-imposed Thursday-night only rule. And here I was thinking that The Groundhog must've been confused ... I guess he was right after all.

The Goose does NOT like the snow. It's difficult to drive in (cart or trike), it's difficult to walk in, and it's cold. After less than an hour outside, he went to the door and pointed inside longingly. We came in, ate lunch, and then he conked out for three hours, exhausted. We stayed inside the rest of the day.

There are more pictures in my Flickr account, but one demands to be posted here:

May we present yet another Olympic event ... preferably in the summer games, but shown here in the smack-dab middle of the worst winter weather we've had this season is ultra-athlete Buddy Snickums competing in ...

Nekkid Cart Pushing in Black Socks with a Dog

Nekkid Cart Pushing ...

No comments:

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...