Thursday, November 15, 2012

Just Normal Thursday Stuff

 
Today an Egyptian woman wept in my office because in the college's official schedule, "M" stands for Monday, "T" stands for Tuesday, "W" stands for Wednesday, but ...


"R" stands for Thursday and that was just too much for her to bear.
 And after that I went to pick up Sam -- Sweet Sam -- who had a note from his teacher that said, "Sam had a pretty good day except for when he hit me. He played blocks and puzzles and took a good nap. Please remember to put a vegetable in his lunchbox and talk to him about using his words! Love, Ms. Laurie."

TGIalmostF,
k
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mary Uhles said...

so was wondering how it continued since our conversation the other morning. I see his teacher is being cheerful as ever. Full time, carefully screened childcare - $800/month. Parenting advice in the @#$%^ lunch box - priceless

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...