Thursday, November 15, 2012

An Update on The Big Bad Wolf

John, age 8
 Today when I picked this one from school, he talked a blue streak all the way to piano lessons.  One of the tidbits I gleaned from this conversation was as follows:

"Mom.  Did you know that some scary monsters from stories are real and some are not?  Like, for instance, King Kong is totally not real, but the Big Bad Wolf ... like, you know, the one that went after the 3 little pigs? ... he's totally alive and well and living a retired life up in Canada."

To which I responded, "Well, universal healthcare does have a strong following."

Again, just a normal Thursday.
Posted by Picasaup

No comments:

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...