Sunday, January 01, 2012

Christmas in Austin

Watching "The Polar Express" in a hotel room in Texarkana






It was fun until John had an allergic reaction to the chlorine and his eyes swelled shut.


Next year, I want to be a man during Christmas.


Plasma cars and Star Wars guns


Watching Dora




MiL & SiL


Reindeer pancakes with bacon antlers!  This was Sam's plate before he dumped $20 worth of maple syrup into it.


Christmas breakfast




One of Sam's favorite toys.


John shows excitement over his new Kindle Fire. 


Elmo Love


herding cats






Luce


Keeping Sam occupied while I cooked
It was merry!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...