Thursday, September 29, 2011

Soccer 2011

John scored THREE (3) goals at the game where ALL of his grandparents were watching.  Prior to that his average was way lower.  I'm worried he's an exhibitionist.  But I'm thrilled about the wins.  What an athlete we have.

No clue how such grace sprang from my loins.  But it's fun to watch.  The athleticism, not the birthing.





After the third goal, Sam ran onto the field in an emotional display of brotherly love. 


















Strategizing.










Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cindy said...

That is so cool about the 3 goals. Logan on the other hand has still never scored a goal, but he is really good at stopping the other team from scoring. And he gets so happy when anyone on his team scores. So I guess it's all good. Way to go John.

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...