Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Best Christmas Ever


Some of my favorite moments from the Becker/Povondra visit are chronicled here. I have great memories of John & Jack pushing Sam & Lucy (respectively) in the swings at the playground near our house.


And Lucy. Where does one even start? Here she is after getting into my cosmetics bag. Later I will post a picture of her wearing her new bow that Aunt Kimmy purchased as a happy. Not sure who was happier, me or her.



















And then there was the pretzel dipping & sprinkling that went on with Jack Attack & John-John. I'm not sure what I was thinking, but I'm proud to say that I didn't yell or swear during any of this.















I have several more days of vacation, but I can honestly say that this has been one of the most special Christmases ever.

I am thankful TO and FOR my family.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...