Monday, May 31, 2010

News of Late


Well the paternals just left and I got ZERO pictures on account of I spent most of the time walking around in pajamas and a bad mood.  I have a sinus infection. But, despite my attitude, Nanny & Grampy stayed around for the entire planned visit and kept the kids while Brian and I worked last week. THANK YOU!!!  (I'm sure Nanny will send me some fantabulous pics soon.)

Friday was Brian's last day as a 4th grade teacher.  He will be moving back to the middle school level next year, teaching 6th grade science.  This is likely to make our entire family happier.  Now he is off for the summer and my real work is just beginning. Summer school begins for me tomorrow and I'm teaching an overload in order to make more money so I can expand our square footage by screening in the back porch. It's all about the money in my field. And it's all about the space in my house.



And now the important stuff:

















  1. Sam is now sitting up unaided! This is so much more fun than rolling round, I'm sure.
  2. Brian is on a 5k kick. He did his first one today. I'm still in training. I'm using the Couch to 5k program with great success. Meaning that I've successfully printed the training schedule.
  3. Last but not least, John-John has now lost his SECOND baby tooth!  The Tooth Fairy was equally frugal this time around, and I noticed that he put both of the quarters into his "saving" (rather than "spending" or "giving") jar.  He's such a good boy.



OUS,
k
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...