Monday, January 25, 2010

Two Months of the Sambino

There are things in his dreams that are funnier and scarier than anything in his real life.  Laugh out loud funny and scream in terror.  What I would give to know them.



Here are some other things I know about him:
  • Nurses like a piglet (rooting, grunting, snorting -- as if he were one of many vying for a spot)
  • Witching hours (7 to 10 p.m.)
  • Dimple on left side
  • Forehead like his daddy
  • Loves the bouncy seat
  • Able to say "hey" and "hi"
  • Easy to love
Today at his 2 month checkup he was 10 pounds 13 ounces and 24 inches long. That's 25th percentile in weight and 50th in height. Doc said he's gonna have big feet and be a genius.

And then they stuck two needles in his legs which contained way more "safe" vaccines than I'm comfortable with. But then again I do not want to end up in the ICU with pneumococcal meningitis.

Currently, he's sleeping it off and I'm doing laundry in an effort to avoid more cracked hampers. If you put enough stuff in them, they crack. Who knew?

Ah, my life.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...