Saturday, June 20, 2009

Floatin'


Yesterday we floated down an 8-mile stretch of Shoal Creek, which was loverly. There were several rope swings (always an important find) and some decent-sized fish, which no one caught.

I was set up in a Queen-like position on the front of the canoe, where I did about zero paddling. Chris had the kayak and John floated on his tube, which was attached to the back of one of the boats (alternating, according to his whims).

Today, we're recovering.
Three Men & a Rope

Just a little fishin'

Chins

Thrones

Floatin'

Click here, here, and here for videos.

Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

Mama Bear said...

Man that looks like so much fun! I'm super jealous!

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...