Thursday, July 19, 2007

Puppets & Other Normal Everyday Things


Nanny made this puppet!
Originally uploaded by Kimmy Crack Corn
Well. Let's see. Nanny and Grampy are visiting. Chris is here too. I accepted a job at NSCC and we're not going to Turkey. Amy's coming next week. We had Ginger Soy Chicken for dinner (on a bed of lettuce with a side of sticky rice).

Nothing much else to say. Everything is normal Normal NORMAL! Just the way we like it.

More to come after I finish this online teaching mess ...

The End

by Kimmy

1 comment:

mamasykes said...

I'm glad to hear of no Turkey! I would miss you terribly, even though I only see you twice a year. But, you know what I mean!

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...